Monday, 6 June 2016

Task 4 Evaluation

Overall Project Review
My main goal in this project was very straight forward, it was to create concept ideas for a potential games project, with research into how the character looks, the tools it uses and the city its based in.
Research
In terms of research, I applied what was needed towards looking into the demolition Bots and the type of tools they use. I did a very good job of this, as I looked into full detail on how the tools work and how demolition bots look like..
Design
From what I have compared, my design efforts turned out to successful, but far from complete or perfect.In terms of the quality of the art, I designed it to be unique with the way the concept is styled. I also did a good job in the Idea inspiration, even though more research into inspiration and game ideas could have potentially been done, for characters design and uniqueness.. It all came together quite well, and fitted the design ideal perfectly.
Towards the end of my Design and comparison template, I could not fill all of the needed interactive sprite used in the Mekka Hornet, for my own game, as my own game idea did not actually require them, so for a full remodel, it did have missing components in terms of content and production.
All my design were placed into advertisement content very well too, although, more different, styled content could have been created to go on the merchandise shirts, for further development of the Game and its popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment